Free shipping on orders over $100 and simple returns.
We're majorly digging our faux suede jacket in an bright red hue with lots of statement hardware. The jacket is fitted in the arms, has a bracelet sleeve and a boxy cut throughout the body. It's perfectly transitional through every season, layered or as is. With an upcycled lining made from plastic bottles, which feels like your favorite worn in tee, this jacket does good while looking good.
- Danielle is 5'9" | dress size 4 | bust 32" | hips 36" and is wearing a size x-small.
- Shell is 80% pre-consumer waste polyester and 20% polyurethane. Lining utilizes recycled content and made with 92% micropoly and 8% lyra.
- While our faux suede is extremely durable we recommend professional dry-cleaning this piece. Spot clean with warm water.
- Designed in Saint Louis, ethically made in Chicago.
- Styled with our Muscle Tank.
Have a question on the fit? Contact us.
*Sale items are final sales*